Welcome to the available tests page. The tests are placed into different biochemical, metabolic and physiological health issue categories located at the bottom of the page. The tests serve as markers for the specific health issues. There are also other general nutritional tests available. Before you place any orders or navigate further, please read the important general information below.
- Mindovermetal Ltd work with three laboratories - Biolab, Trace Elements Inc and Biological Testing services (who work with a laboratory in Germany).
- Please contact mindovermetal rather than the laboratories if you have any issues with your test order or for any enquiries about the tests.
- All payments are made through a secure paypal service. You do not need a paypal account to make payments, you can also pay using your credit/debit card.
- Some of the tests will require some preparation beforehand like avoidance of certain foods or supplements.
- All test kits come with the relevant packaging to send the samples back to the laboratories except for the hair mineral test which is downloadable.
- You can order any test you want even if you are not wanting to diagnose any of the health issues and wish to order a test for other reasons.
- You will find optional secondary tests for some of the health issues which serve as secondary or useful markers to the main diagnostic tests. These tests are optional tests for extra diagnosis or if a main diagnostic test result comes back as negative and further investigation is needed.
- All test kits come with instructions on how to collect the sample and all sample types can be collected at home (hair, urine, stool, finger prick, saliva, breath, water) except for blood samples which need to be collected at your doctor's surgery, at Biolab's location (free of charge), via a phlebotomy service or by a nurse. Blood test kits will come with a phlebotomy pack (including antiseptic pad, needle, needle holder, small plaster) and this should only be used by a medical professional.
- All of the test prices cover postal delivery costs to send the kits out to your address except for any orders made outside of the UK which will include a postal charge of £7 per overall order not per test (this does not include the hair mineral test because it is downloadable and there is no test kit delivered).
- The time frame for receiving test kits to addresses in the United Kingdom is 1 - 3 days. Outside of the United Kingdom can take from 2 - 7 days dependent on your location.
- Test kits ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday will be sent out the same day. Test kits ordered after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be sent out the following day morning time. Test kits ordered after 3pm Friday and over the course of the weekend will not be sent out till Monday morning the following week.
- It is advised to send samples (especially blood) back to the laboratories at the start of the week so that the laboratories receive the samples during the same working week. This does not apply to the hair mineral test which can be sent at any time in the week.
- All samples will need to be sent back to the laboratories and not mindovermetal Ltd. The postal charge will depend on your country of residence and the size/weight of the package. Most of the test kits are sent back at large letter rates with Royal Mail (UK only).
- There are some blood tests (certain Biolab tests only) which require special next day delivery. Information about this can be found in the order guidelines and laboratory info section of any of the tests this applies to.
- None of the tests expire but it is advised to collect samples in the first 6 weeks of ordering.
- All test results are emailed directly to you from mindovermetal Ltd and not from any of the laboratories. Mindovermetal Ltd does not send any results by post and only sends results via email. The results are sent as downloadable documents.
- The time frame for receiving your results after you have sent your sample will depend on what test you are ordering. Please check the result turnaround time within the order guidelines and laboratory info for the test you want to order. Some tests (certain Biolab tests only) will be sent on through to a secondary laboratory so the return time frame will be longer.
- All result readings are simple to understand and each test result will tell you if you are above, below or within the required reference ranges.
- Mindovermetal will provide a summary of all test results and if you test positive for any of the health issues then you will receive the relevant treatment programme attached in the results email at no extra cost. If you have any questions about your results then mindovermetal will answer them for you at no extra cost.
- All tests apart from the next day delivery blood tests can be ordered within Europe.
Doctor referrals are not needed to purchase any of the tests from the store.
Hair mineral testing
For hair mineral testing please click the tab below.
Treatment programmes available
- Adrenal fatigue
- Copper toxicity
- Candida overgrowth, bacterial dysbiosis, moulds, yeasts, stool pH
- Histamine intolerance
- Helicobacter pylori
- Leaky gut
- MTHFR gene mutation
- Neurotransmitter imbalance
- Oxidative stress
- Pathogenic bacteria
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Toxic and heavy metals
- Toxic chemicals/environmental pollutants
- There will be analysis and advice provided for all other imbalances/issues and general nutritional test results
All treatment programmes are included in the price of the tests if a positive diagnosis is made.
Please note: It is not advised to undergo treatment for any of the health issues without being tested first as this may cause imbalances. In general, there should only be a need for supplements when replenishing a deficiency (short-term), for detoxification purposes (short-term) and dealing with particular biochemical and metabolic issues which cause a constant deficiency/imbalance of specific nutrients and substances (long-term).
List of all tests and their categories
- Amino acid profile test (56 amino acids - essential, protein, metabolic) (amino acids)
- Adrenal stress profile - salivary (4 point cortisol) and DHEA test (adrenal function + hormones)
- Anti-oxidant profile serum test (oxidative stress)
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin stool test (leaky gut and malabsorption)
- Breath hydrogen and methane test (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth - SIBO) (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Biochemistry screen (liver/kidney function and other measurements) (liver, kidney and thyroid function)
- Basophil blood count test (methylation + histapenia + histadelia)
- Candida overgrowth in stool and saliva sample, yeasts, moulds and stool pH test (candida overgrowth, bacterial dysbiosis, moulds, yeasts, stool pH)
- Ceruloplasmin serum test (copper analysis)
- Coeliac disease test (food and inhalant allergies/intolerances)
- Cortisol serum test (adrenal function + hormones)
- Copper urine test (copper analysis)
- Copper plasma test (copper analysis)
- Copper response test (copper deficiency analysis) (copper analysis)
- Complete status of intestinal colonisation (candida overgrowth, bacterial dysbiosis, moulds, yeasts, stool pH)
- DNA oxidative damage test (oxidative stress)
- DHEA sulphate (sulphate form of DHEA hormone) serum test (adrenal function + hormones)
- Diamine oxidase activity - histamine intolerance test (histamine intolerance)
- Fatty acid profile test (32 fatty acids - essential, trans, saturated and 6 ratios) (fatty acids)
- Fructose intolerance test (food allergies and intolerances)
- Food Allergy (IgG) Profile Test (93 foods + candida) (food allergies and intolerances)
- Glutathione red blood cells test (MTHFR gene mutation)
- Gut permeability test (leaky gut/malabsorption) (leaky gut and malabsorption)
- Hormone profile test (11 hormones - urine) (hormones)
- Histamine plasma test (histapenia + histadelia + methylation)
- Histamine urine test (histapenia + histadelia + methylation)
- Hair mineral test (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals + copper analysis + oxidative stress + adrenal function + histapenia + nutrient minerals + pyroluria)
- Helicobacter Pylori antigen stool test (helicobacter pylori)
- Homocysteine plasma test (homocysteine)
- Inhalant allergy (IgE) panel (30 inhalant allergens) (inhalant allergies)
- Intestinal parasites stool test (parasites)
- Kryptopyrrole urine test (pyroluria)
- Lactose intolerance test (food allergies and intolerances)
- Lyme disease test (Borrelia antibodies) (Lyme disease)
- Mycotoxins (byproduct of fungi like mould) profile test (mycotoxins)
- Methylation profile test (methylation)
- Melatonin (sleep hormone) profile test (saliva) (hormones)
- MTHFR gene mutation test (MTHFR gene mutation + histadelia)
- Mineral profile test - calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, selenium, zinc and red cell magnesium (nutrient minerals)
- Minerals (individually) - calcium serum, calcium urine, copper plasma, copper urine, chromium plasma, chromium urine, cobalt blood, cobalt urine, iodine urine, iodine hair, iron serum, magnesium serum, magnesium urine, molybdenum plasma, molybdenum urine, manganese plasma, manganese urine, potassium plasma, potassium urine, phosphorus serum, phosphorus urine, selenium plasma, sodium plasma, sodium urine, zinc plasma, zinc plasma (nutrient minerals)
- Neurotransmitter profile test (basic) (10 neuro-biogenic amines) (neurotransmitters)
- Neurotransmitter profile test (comp) (19 neuro-biogenic amines) (neurotransmitters)
- Organic acids profile test (OAT) (urine sample) - please contact mindovermetal
- Pathogenic bacteria stool test - salmonella, shigella, campylobacter, Enterohemorrhagic E. coli, Enteropathogenic E. coli, yersinia and clostridium difficile toxin A (pathogenic bacteria)
- Progesterone blood test (hormones)
- Testosterone blood test (hormones)
- Thyroid profile test - essential (blood spot) (TSH, FT3, FT4, TPO) (hormones + liver, kidney and thyroid function)
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal urine screen (18 metals) (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal blood screen (16 metals) (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal tap water test (13 metals) (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals
- Toxic organic chemical profile (172 chemicals/environmental pollutants) (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals
- Toxic metals (individually) - aluminium blood, aluminium urine, arsenic blood, arsenic urine, antimony blood, antimony urine, barium blood, barium urine, beryllium blood, beryllium urine, cadmium blood, cadmium urine, fluoride urine, fluoride tap water, lead blood, lead urine, mercury blood, mercury urine, nickel blood, nickel urine, thallium blood, thallium urine, tin blood, tin urine (toxic/heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals)
- Vitamin profile test - A, C, E, B1, B2, B6 and carotenes (vitamins)
- Vitamin profile test (comprehensive) - A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B9 (folate) red blood cells, active B12 and carotenes (vitamins)
- Vitamins (individually) - vitamin A serum, vitamin B1 blood, vitamin B2 blood, vitamin B3 blood, vitamin B5 blood, vitamin B6 blood, vitamin B7 blood, vitamin B9 (folate) red blood cells, vitamin B12 serum, vitamin C serum, vitamin D profile finger-prick blood-spot, vitamin E profile serum, carotenes (alpha and beta) blood, coenzyme Q10 serum (vitamins)
To check prices and info for each of the tests please locate them in thier corresponding test categories below.
Please click on the icons below to open the category