Welcome to the available tests page. The tests are placed into different biochemical, metabolic and physiological health issue categories located below. The tests serve as markers for the specific health issues. There are also other general nutritional tests available. For info on ordering tests and test procedures please see the 'test guidelines and general info' section at the bottom of the page.
Mindovermetal Ltd work with five laboratories - Biolab, Trace Elements Inc, MaxGen Labs,
Kashi Clinical Laboratories, and Biological Testing services.
Kashi Clinical Laboratories, and Biological Testing services.
For more info about the tests and to check prices or make orders, please click the test links below. Alternatively the tests can be viewed in their categories and will include info about diagnostic markers and secondary or useful markers.
- Amino acid profile test (56 amino acids - essential, protein, metabolic)
- Adrenal stress profile - salivary (4 point cortisol) and DHEA test
- Anti-oxidant profile serum test
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin stool test
- Biochemistry screen (liver/kidney function and other measurements)
- Basophil blood count test
- Bacterial dysbiosis, candida (stool and saliva sample), yeasts, moulds and stool pH test
- Candida overgrowth (stool and saliva sample), yeasts, moulds and stool pH test
- Ceruloplasmin serum test
- Coeliac disease test
- Cortisol serum test
- Copper urine test
- Copper plasma test
- Copper response test (copper deficiency analysis)
- COMT gene test (saliva)
- DNA oxidative damage test
- DHEA sulphate (sulphate form of DHEA hormone) serum test
- Diamine oxidase activity - histamine intolerance test
- Fluoride water test
- Fluoride urine test
- Fatty acid profile test (32 fatty acids - essential, trans, saturated and 6 ratios)
- Fructose intolerance breath test
- Food allergy (IgG) profile test (93 foods + candida)
- Glutathione red blood cells test
- Gut permeability test (leaky gut/malabsorption)
- Glyphosate urine test
- Hormone profile test (11 hormones - urine)
- Histamine plasma test
- Histamine urine test
- Hair mineral test (37 metals - essential metals, additional metals, toxic metals)
- Helicobacter Pylori antigen stool test
- Homocysteine plasma test
- Hepatic detox (liver detox function) profile test
- Inhalant allergy (IgE) panel (30 inhalant allergens)
- Intestinal parasites stool test
- Iodine urine test
- Iodine hair test
- Kryptopyrrole urine test (pyroluria)
- Lactose intolerance breath test
- Lyme disease test (Borrelia antibodies)
- Mycotoxins (byproduct of fungi like mould) profile test
- Methylation profile test
- Melatonin (sleep hormone) profile test (saliva)
- MTHFR gene test (saliva)
- MTHFR and COMT gene test combo (saliva)
- MaxFunction test (saliva) (MTHFR, COMT gene analysis and 78 other genetic variants)
- Mineral profile blood test (calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, selenium, zinc and red cell magnesium)
- Minerals (individually in blood or urine) - calcium, copper, chromium, cobalt, iron (blood only), magnesium, molybdenum, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, selenium (blood only), sodium and zinc
- Neurotransmitter profile test (basic) (10 neuro-biogenic amines)
- Neurotransmitter profile test (comp) (19 neuro-biogenic amines)
- Pathogenic bacteria stool test - salmonella, shigella, streptococcus, staphylococcus, campylobacter, Enterohemorrhagic E. coli, Enteropathogenic E. coli, yersinia and clostridium difficile toxin A
- Progesterone blood test
- SIBO breath test (lactulose)
- TheWorks test (saliva) (MTHFR, COMT gene analysis and 158 genetic variants)
- Testosterone blood test
- Thyroid essential profile test - TSH, FT3, FT4, TPO (blood spot)
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal urine screen (18 metals)
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal blood screen (16 metals)
- Toxic metal and heavy nutrient metal water test (13 metals)
- Toxic chemical profile test (172 chemicals/environmental pollutants)
- Toxic metals (individually in blood or urine) - aluminium, arsenic, antimony, barium, beryllium, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, thallium and tin
- Vitamin profile blood test - A, C, E, B1, B2, B6 and carotenes
- Vitamin profile blood test (comprehensive) - A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B9 (folate) red blood cells, active B12 and carotenes
- Vitamins (individually in blood) - vitamin A serum, vitamin B1 blood, vitamin B2 blood, vitamin B3 blood, vitamin B5 blood, vitamin B6 blood, vitamin B7 blood, vitamin B9 (folate) red blood cells, vitamin B12 serum, vitamin C serum, vitamin D profile finger-prick blood-spot, vitamin E profile serum, vitamin K profile serum, carotenes (alpha and beta) blood, coenzyme Q10 serum
Please click on the icons below to open the category.
Hair mineral testing
For hair mineral testing please click the icon below.
Treatment programmes available
All treatment programmes are included in the price of the tests if a positive diagnosis is made.
- Adrenal fatigue
- Copper toxicity
- Candida overgrowth, bacterial dysbiosis, moulds, yeasts, stool pH
- Histamine intolerance
- Helicobacter pylori
- Leaky gut
- MTHFR gene mutation, COMT gene mutation and other genetic mutations/issues
- Neurotransmitter imbalance
- Oxidative stress
- Pathogenic bacteria
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Toxic and heavy metals
- Toxic chemicals/environmental pollutants
- There will be analysis and advice provided for all other imbalances/issues and general nutritional test results
Test guidelines and general info
Laboratories and contact info:
- Mindovermetal Ltd work with five laboratories - Biolab, Trace Elements Inc, MaxGen Labs, Kashi Clinical Laboratories and Biological Testing services. These testing laboratories have the best reputation for providing professional lab testing services.
- Please contact mindovermetal rather than the laboratories if you have any issues with your test order or for any enquiries about the tests. Please contact mindovermetal at –firstname.lastname@example.org, Whatsapp is also available or you can call us.
- All payments are made securely through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account then you can choose to pay as a guest using your credit/debit card.
- Once you have paid you will receive a confirmation receipt email, if you do not receive the receipt email then please contact mindovermetal so one can be sent to you via email.
- You can order any test you want even if you are not wanting to diagnose any of the health issues and wish to order a test for other reasons.
- The time frame for receiving test kits to addresses in the United Kingdom is 1 - 3 days. Outside of the United Kingdom can take from 2 - 7 days dependent on which country you are ordering from. If you do not receive your test kit within the time frame then please contact mindovermetal.
- Test kits ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday will be sent out the same day. Test kits ordered after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be sent out the following day morning time. Test kits ordered after 3pm Friday and over the course of the weekend will not be sent out till Monday morning the following week.
- All of the test prices cover postal delivery costs to send the kits out to your address except for any orders made outside of the UK which will include a postal charge of £7 per overall order not per test.
- All test kits come with instructions on how to collect the sample and with the relevant packaging and preserving substance for you to send the sample back to the laboratories (address details included), except for the hair mineral test and the MTHFR/COMT gene tests which are downloadable products.
- Some of the tests will require some preparation beforehand like avoidance of certain foods or supplements. You will find more info about this in the individual test order pages.
- All sample types can be collected at home (hair, urine, stool, finger prick, saliva, breath, water) except for blood samples which need to be taken at your doctor's surgery (usually it can be done free of charge), at Biolab's location (free of charge), via a phlebotomy service or by a nurse. Blood test kits will come with a phlebotomy pack (including antiseptic pad, needle, needle holder, small plaster) and this should only be used by a medical professional. If you would like to make an appointment at Biolab for a blood draw please contact mindovermetal so that one can be arranged.
- It is advised to send samples (especially blood) back to the laboratories at the start of the week or Sunday the day before the week starts so that the laboratories receive the samples during the same working week. This does not apply to the hair mineral test which can be sent at any time in the week. Hair is stable and be tested many days later.
- All samples will need to be sent back to the laboratories and not mindovermetal Ltd. The postal charge will depend on your country of residence and the size/weight of the package.
- All blood samples will need to reach the laboratories within 2 - 3 days. Blood tests that are being sent outside of the UK and within Europe will need to be couriered. There are some blood tests (certain Biolab tests only) which require special next day delivery. Information about this can be found on the order pages of any of the tests this applies to.
- None of the tests expire but it is advised to collect samples in the first 6 weeks of ordering.
- Except for the cortisol and DHEA saliva test there are no age restrictions but the individual needs to be able to collect a valid sample, if you are unsure then please contact mindovermetal.
- All test results are emailed directly to you from mindovermetal Ltd and not from any of the laboratories. Mindovermetal Ltd does not send any results by post and only sends results via email. The results are sent as downloadable documents.
- The time frame for receiving your results after you have sent your sample will depend on what test you are ordering. Please check the result turnaround time in the individual test order pages. Some tests (certain Biolab tests only) will be sent on through to a secondary laboratory so the return time frame will be longer. Please make a note of the date you send the sample and if you do not receive your results within the time frame then please contact mindovermetal.
- All result readings are simple to understand and each test result will tell you if you are above, below or within the required reference ranges.
- Mindovermetal will provide a summary of all test results and if you test positive for any of the health issues then you will receive the relevant treatment programme attached in the results email at no extra cost. If you have any questions about your results then mindovermetal will answer them for you at no extra cost.
Doctor referrals are not needed to purchase any of the tests from the store.
All tests apart from the next day delivery blood tests can be ordered within Europe.
If you are ordering for someone else please include their name at checkout instead of yours. If you are ordering more than one of a particular test then please include the other name/s in the notes section at the final checkout screen.
Your personal data and test results are not forwarded to different companies and organisations for marketing and research purposes. All personal data and test results are kept strictly confidential between the laboratories and mindovermetal Ltd.