Kryptopyrrole urine test (pyroluria)
£87.50 (excl. VAT)
£105 (incl. VAT)
For info about the test and to view an example report please see details below. For more test ordering info please view the ordering guidelines page. To place an order please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Laboratory: Biovis Lab via Viva Health Laboratories.
- Test kit delivery: The test kit is dispatched via Viva Health Laboratories. Royal Mail 24 hour tracked delivery is provided free of charge for UK customers. For customers outside of the UK (Europe only), the delivery fee is £30 (sent FedEx tracked). The test is not available to order from outside of Europe.
- Sample required: First morning urine sample (mid-stream).
- Sample analysis: Kryptopyrrole urine levels.
- Test preparations and instructions: The urine is preserved in the ascorbic acid inside the collection bottle. The sample needs to be protected from light. There is no need to send the sample to the lab frozen, with an ice pack or with dry ice. The sample needs to be refrigerated until it is posted to the lab.
- Returning the sample: The sample is sent to Viva Health Laboratories (UK). A Royal Mail 24 hour tracked return service is provided free of charge for UK customers. For customers outside of the UK (Europe only), there is no return courier service provided by the laboratory. The laboratory will provide the documents required for exporting biological samples to the UK, and most couriers can be used.
- Result turnaround time: 6 - 9 working days from the day the sample reaches the lab.
- Practitioner support and treatment advice programme: Support via email, WhatsApp or phone is included if required and a pyroluria treatment advice programme is included if required.
- Example report: