DNA oxidative damage urine test (oxidative stress)
£130 (excl. VAT)
£156 (incl. VAT)
For info about the test and to view an example report please see details below. For more test ordering info please view the ordering guidelines page. To place an order please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Laboratory: Doctor's Data Laboratory via Viva Health Laboratories.
- Test kit delivery: The test kit is dispatched via Viva Health Laboratories. Royal Mail 24 hour tracked delivery is provided free of charge for UK customers. For customers outside of the UK (Europe only), the delivery fee is £30 (sent FedEx tracked). The test is not available to order from outside of Europe.
- Sample required: Early morning urine sample.
- Sample analysis: 8-OHdG and creatinine urine levels.
- Returning the sample: The sample is sent to Viva Health Laboratories (UK) and then sent to Doctor's Data Laboratory (USA) via Viva Health Laboratories free of charge. A Royal Mail 24 hour tracked return service is provided free of charge for UK customers. For customers outside of the UK (Europe only), there is no return courier service provided by the laboratory. The laboratory will provide the documents required for exporting biological samples to the UK, and most couriers can be used.
- Result turnaround time: 7 working days from the day the sample reaches Viva Health Laboratories.
- Practitioner support and treatment advice programme: Support via email, WhatsApp or phone is included if required and an oxidative stress treatment advice programme is included if required.
- Example report: