Methylation panel blood and mouth swab test
£275 (excl. VAT)
£330 (incl. VAT)
For info about the test and to view an example report please see details below. For more test ordering info please view the ordering guidelines page. To place an order please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: This test is only available to purchase in the UK. The blood sample needs to be instantly centrifuged and then frozen. Instructions below.
- Laboratory: Genova Diagnostics via Viva Health Laboratories.
- Test kit delivery: The test kit is dispatched via Viva Health Laboratories. Royal Mail 24 hour tracked delivery is provided free of charge.
- Sample required: Blood sample via a venous blood draw. Saliva sample from a swab.
- Test preparations and instructions: A blood draw appointment will need to be arranged by contacting Viva Health Laboratories. There are two options for the blood draw. Option one: The Hale Clinic (4 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PB), which is a clinic that Viva Health Labs work with. The Hale Clinic can provide the blood draw and centrifugal and freezing for a fee of £70. Option two: is to arrange the blood draw to be taken by a phlebotomy service/clinic that can provide the centrifugal and freezing. Avoid B vitamins 48 hours prior to collecting the sample. The blood sample should ideally be taken at midday, 3 to 4 hours after a protein-containing breakfast.
- Overnight fast required and avoid supplements containing amino acids, B vitamins and SAMe 4 days prior to sample collection.
- Returning the sample: The sample is sent to Viva Health Laboratories (UK) and then sent to Genova Diagnostics (USA) via Viva Health Laboratories free of charge. A Royal Mail 24 hour tracked return service is provided free of charge.
- Result turnaround time: 21 working days from the day the sample reaches Viva Health Laboratories.
- Practitioner support and treatment advice: Support via email, WhatsApp or phone is included if required and treatment advice is included if required.
- Example report: