Candida stool test UK and Europe
To upgrade to the complete status of intestinal colonisation test (which covers candida) or for more info about the test please click here.
Order Guidelines/Laboratory Info
- Once you have paid for the test you will receive a confirmation email
- Testing laboratory - Biological Testing Services are based in Brighton (England) and they provide an exclusive UK service for the leading German Micro-biological Dr Hauss Laboratory. Biological Testing Services offer a wide range of microbiological tests (for their website please click here)
- Test kit delivery - Test kits ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday will be sent out the same day. Test kits ordered after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be sent out the following day morning time. Test kits ordered after 3pm Friday and over the course of the weekend will not be sent out till Monday morning the following week
- Sample collection/sending - The test kit is sent directly to you and you can collect the samples at home. The test kit comes with instructions on how to collect the sample and comes with the relevant packaging for you to send it back. Once the sample has been collected you need to post the test kit back to the laboratory. Normal postal charges will apply (large letter rates UK). It is advised to send the sample at the start of the week so that the laboratory receives it during the same working week
- Please note: You can only order this test within Europe
- Refunds - Refunds are only possible if the test kit has not been used within 30 days, after 30 days of not using the test kit a refund is not possible. If you have not used the test kit within 30 days and would like a refund then please email - email@example.com and someone will then be in contact. Please be aware that there is a £7.50 admin fee and a £3.30 postal charge to send the test kit back, the test kit can not be discarded and must be sent back unused
- Results - The test result is sent directly to you from mindovermetal Ltd and not from Biological Testing Services. The result is sent to the email that you provide when you place your order. Test results will come with a full interpretation which is supplied by the laboratory and includes dietary and supplement advice. You also receive a treatment programme from mindovermetal if you test positive for candida overgrowth. The turnaround time for results after you have sent your sample is 10 - 14 days. Please make a note of the date you send the sample and if you do not receive your results within the time frame then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in contact
- Example report - To view an example report please click the file below
Candida albicans and other fungi can overgrow in the body causing a number of health symptoms. There are different species of candida and to the naked eye micro-organisms cannot be seen which is why specific testing is needed in order to detect all possible candida albicans and other fungi. The test will measure candida albicans and other fungi in stool and saliva; candida can grow in the mouth also which is why a swab is needed. The laboratory also tests the stool for its pH level and will detect if the sample is too acidic or alkaline; pH levels give an indication of friendly bacteria and intestinal flora. The mycology candida stool test is a powerful tool and reliable tool for analysing candida status in the body.