Iodine hair test UK and Europe
For the iodine urine test please click here.
- Testing laboratory - Biolab Medical Unit London.
- Test preparations/instructions - At least 0.5gm of hair is required, which is about one heaped tablespoon full. Only hair up to 1.5 inches (4cm) from the scalp can be used. For best possible results the hair should not be bleached, permed or professionally dyed. Standard home hair dye/colour products are acceptable and will not affect result readings. For hair that has been bleached or professionally dyed, the new natural roots of hair that come through can be used as long as it is at least an inch and a half in length.
- Result turnaround time - 3 working days.
- Support - Email support is included in the price of the test.
- Example report - Please contact mindovermetal.