Neurotransmitter urine test UK and Europe
For the comprehensive neurotransmitter profile test please click here.
Order Guidelines/Laboratory Info
- Once you have paid for the test you will receive a confirmation email
- Testing laboratory - Biolab Medical Unit are based in the West End of London and they specialise in nutritional and environmental medicine offering a wide range of tests and a test referral service (for their website please click here)
- Test kit delivery - Test kits ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday will be sent out the same day. Test kits ordered after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be sent out the following day morning time. Test kits ordered after 3pm Friday and over the course of the weekend will not be sent out till Monday morning the following week
- Sample collection/sending - The test kit is sent directly to you and the sample can be collected at home. The test kit comes with instructions on how to collect the sample and comes with the relevant packaging for you to send it back to the laboratory. Once the sample has been collected you need to post the kit back to Biolab. Normal postal charges will apply (large letter rates UK). It is advised to send the sample at the start of the week so that the laboratory receives it during the same working week
- Please note: You can only order this test within Europe
- Refunds - Refunds are only possible if the test kit is unused and no samples have been sent to Biolab. If a refund is required then please email - email@example.com, someone will then be in contact to process your refund
- Results - The test result is sent directly to you from mindovermetal Ltd and not from Biolab. The result is sent to the email that you provide when you place your order. Test results will come with an email from mindovermetal Ltd summarising your result reading. The test result is simple to understand and shows if you are above, below or within certain reference ranges. The turnaround time for results once the sample has reached the laboratory is 10 - 15 working days. Please make a note of the date you send the sample and if you do not receive your results within the time frame then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in contact
Description from Biolab
By measuring urinary neuro-biogenic amines, we can learn a great deal about a patient's ability to synthesize and metabolize neurotransmitters in the peripheral nervous system and behind the blood-brain barrier. Neuro-biogenic amine levels may be influenced by diet, age, gender, body mass, kidney function, environmental exposures, infection, and tobacco use, as well as conditions such as metabolic disorders, mood or behavioral disorders, or in rare cases the presence of certain tumors. As a result, evaluating urinary neuro-biogenic amines may offer increased clarity about a patient's health and functional status.
Neuro-Biogenic Amines tested:
- Phenethylamine (PEA)